Peer Review


Peer Review of my partner Tara Page

  • Practical and professional skills: B2. Tara is very competent with her practical skills and demonstrated a great amount of creative thinking for the application of my design. Her ability developed over the period of working together to adapt to my desires and she extremely professional throughout.
  • Transferable and key skills (working effectively as part of a team): B1. Within our pairing, Tara gave me great communication with help and constructive criticism for me as artist and listened very well as the artist herself.
  • Transferable and key skills (problem solving): B2. Her work and designs were always clearly presented for me and she applies herself to resolve issues within our work together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top